Tuesday, 10 April 2012 00:40
Minutes of meet :09th April 2012.Written by Balaji
IAC CHENNAI Volunteer Meeting : 09th April 2012.
Agenda : May 1st event planning.
Human Chain Demanding action against 16 Corrupt ministers listed by Team Anna.
1. Printing A5 color Pamphlets - 20000 nos.
2. Printing A3 and A4 Color Posters - 500 nos.
3. Placing 10 to 15 Banners around city 3 days before the event.
4. Sms package of 1 lakh numbers to be purchased for the Human Chain event.
5. Paper caps with event details will be made (5000 nos) and will be distributed outside chepauk stadium on 28th of April for the Chennai Super Kings match.
6. Press meet will be arranged 3 to 4 days before the event.
7. Paper advertisements will be given 2 days before the event. Volunteers are asked to approach various papers and magazines and TV to get the advertisement done at a cheaper or free of cost.
8. Volunteers are asked to approach the radio fms to give event messages 2 days prior to the event date.
9. Flash Mob is planned at various crowded places to spread the event message.
10. Volunteers are asked to approach various drama troops and ask them a slot during their dramas to spread the event message.
We will prepare a estimate for the above works and publish it. If anyone interested to contribute can take up a particular task and pay directly to them.
Published in Latest Updates
Latest from Balaji
- Press Release - Indefinite Fasting demanding action against 15 Central Ministers with corruption charges
- IAC Chennai Launching a Compliant on Injambakkam Councillor threatened to kill IAC Activist
- An Appeal for fasting Venue
- Minutes of meet :09th April 2012.
- This will be IAC chennai's new contact numbers from the next event.